Friday

FESTIVAL WEEKEND



24 hours from now I'll be in front of the gates of Sonisphere festival. Tomorrow will be spent putting up our tent, wondering round, and running between stages to see Serj Tankian, Alice in Chains, HIM. On Sunday, Johanna will crash into our tent, and it would be even crazier, because on Apollo stage there's Anthrax, Slayer, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, and on Saturn stage  IGGY POP AND THE STOOGES AND............ ........................MÖTLEY CRÜE . I can't even describe, how i feel every time i think of upcoming weekend. At first I get scared when I think of it. I mean, camping. it as awesome as it's terrifying. But IGGY, SLAYER, MÖTLEY, HIM, ALICE. it's crazy!

9 comments:

said...

enjoy! (: slayerr!

Adeline said...

ooh anthrax <33
is it sonisphere festival?
i remember we had (almost) the same line-up

Adeline said...

edit:ooh yeah,sonishpere ^__^
HAVE FUN! it will be pretty fuckin EPIC

Anonymous said...

minu mees
liz

Francheska said...

wow these photos are magical! Im JEALOUS! have na amazing time!!!!!!!!!!! I love camping hahah just make sure you go to the right tent at the end ! x

liisa said...

lucky bastard.

noura. said...

ahaha my ex is going to sonisphere.
hope you have fun!
i'm excited for reading.

Lilpixie said...

Love those pictues! Have fun

thisgirlbeck said...

soooooooooo jealous... you get to see the crue :( I have seen them 3 times and its awesome, as well as alice in chains..

-becky
http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com