Saturday

Gimme your body

I miss this and I wish this. Long festival days. But i know, i just KNOW that this summer is going to be IT. Sounds lame, but it's true.I'll be in Sonisphere for sure, and I also promised a friend to give a little private concert with my own songs. Sometime in August I'll just invite my friends to myplace for ten days-camp. After graduation I'll go to Denmark+Germany+and somewhere.. with kaire. I still haven't given up on my dream to visit south Italy sometime this summer. fuh-king-su-pah

3 comments:

Panda said...

I LOVE Your blog, its so gorgeous.
Hope the sun is shining wherever you are, and thanks for your sweet sweet comment.
Panda Loves you!
panda xxx

johanna said...

sounds frigging awesome. i'll intrude your company, alright? FESTIVALS AND CAMPING AND TRAVELING! AAHH

we need to go interrailing when we turn 18. let's ride everywhere.

Anonymous said...

take me with ya