Wednesday

wake up, survive, go to bed

these are the latest additions to my camera-family. Diana F+ and Diana Mini, which i bought only today (1) nameless soviet-time russian camera from flea market few weeks ago. it was made in 85.(2) and polaroid camera from my grandmom. It's from the 80's. (3) . everything here works, and besides polaroid camera, film is in. It's such a pain in the ass with these polaroid films, they are so expensive and hard to get. fuck. but i really can't wait my film to arrive ( ebay, thank god for you!!).
My grandmom also gave me the coolest plastic bag ever. it's filled with awesome sunglasses. i'll show tomorrow probably.

5 comments:

helenananana said...

kjhfg-ld<hbvösJGBVLJSöd ma lähen kadedusest lõhki :(

BlackVelvetGirl said...

Hello :D
I Love your photos and because I Love them so much I wanted to ask you how to take photos like the one on these post.

Thanks =)

alex said...

i'm so jealous! i'm a little bit obsessed with old cameras.....

Amy Armstrong said...

Your so lucky! I badly want a Diana and a polaroid camera but I just can't afford them!
http://amyarmstrong95.blogspot.com/

Suci Puti Melati said...

gahhhhh I wantttttttt D: