Sunday

everybodys starry eyed





Hey, i have loads of pictures I wanna show here, but I just can't find my camera wire, but I'll keep looking. Anyways, yesterday and today was Let's do it again, it's like a big come-together-make-something-good-event. First year we cleaned estonia, last year we got together for a brainstorm and this year everybody who wanted,called people up to help themselves with ..something. So my family called everybody to help us clean our bond(we have like this big bond in our yard, soon it will be pretty good-looking, and then i swear to god I'll start taking morning swim there), so it was awesome. And i also went to help Kaire with rearangeing her apartment. awesome. so meanwhile, what are you up to?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking older pages in your blog... xd

Zoe said...

i love the title of this post! i love Ellie Goulding!!!

l said...

EG is amazing singar!

Maari said...

pond* :D james pond