Sunday

zombie walk


My weekend
Yeah we were zombies. once in a lifetime opportunity, can't miss it. it was ah-mazing. Tomorrow i'll skip some classes because of somethingsomethingsomething and later in the evening I'll finally know whether I got into the school i wanted or no. i sure hope so. mygawd it's been such a mess lately, with this school thing and everything, i just need one day for myself, to SLEEP SLEEP and SLEEP.
tomorrows my mums bday. fuckyeah
oh and check out my flickr( or just bookmark it or smth, i just started there)http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildheartlove/

4 comments:

johanna said...

what is this! this is awesome!
gimme your hair.

LIISA said...

vinge!

Constança said...

super creepy and super cool! love it!

x

Constança said...

super creepy and super cool! love it!

x