Wednesday

artsy





hey . so my bday was awesome as I said before. For gifts I got money, gift cards, photo albums, edward scissorhand n stuff. it was nicee. today we went to get some ink on me, but we failed hardcore, so i'm going to another try on saturaday. please all you guys, hope i'll finally get it.
today was also our schools song competition. taavi peterson and robin juhkental performed(two favourite estonian singers of mine). my good friend won it, so it was awesome. before that me, teele, kaire, lisanne went to eat some pizza and then we took awesome pictures.
day succeeded.

oh and also, i passed the first trials to my hopefully future school. next trial on saturaday.

9 comments:

Miss said...

YOU ARE SOO COOL


ja mis sai marte kuningast sa silmakirjalik bitch?

HELI said...

chic.

HELI said...

chic.

elina. said...

juu gaais aar khuul

Alice said...

EAT rulz, aga juu luuk preeeeeeeeeeeeeeti:)

johanna said...

the rings + the nail colour + your bag + YOU are kickass.
hahaha lol at us not washing our hair. i think mine is getting so ruffled i look like i have dreadlock extensions. rock'n'rolllll baby.

and billy's here in july, you should come! i'm serious!

Nature Graffiti said...

Happy birthday!!!
Amazing photos, outfit... everything is impossibly chic

xx

HTTP://NATUREGRAFFITI.COM

Ash Fox said...

the nails rock.

x

Carmen said...

Love the jacket and the nails!

Thanks for commenting on my blog ^_^

Carmen.xx.