Sunday

Live


ah man, you have no idea how much i wish i had seen that one myself. I think they are one of these bands who are even better live. I just checked their tour dates and concerts, on 30Th of June they're playing in hide park, and I ' D TO EVERYTHING to be there,really , but sadly tickets are all sold out it seems. so if anyone would decide not to go, LET ME KNOW, ok?
oh and many of you asked about my bands myspace or youtube or something. we'll get right on it as soon as possible. which means that not in near future, but I'll let you know if that happens.

3 comments:

Clara said...

you always have amazing pics
love the video.
xx

Nadia Jenna said...

You and me both! I wish I had a spare ticket to give you :( Perhaps you could try ebay? Hopefully they are not too madly overpriced! Love this Glasto performace from the Kings, what an awesome band :) x

Miriam said...

you always have amazing pics love the video. xx