Sunday

green drink, literally



Last night was just what i needed. I think this will become a new tradition for us, and I'd like that very very very much. Oh , remember few posts ago, when I said that I can't take this lousy weather and snow anymore? Well, it seems like someone up there feels the same, everything is melting! finally. And I'll promise, as soon as the snow, water, and that weird thing between is gone, I'll statr with decent outfit+party+what-did-i-do-today-posts.
also, today i received one really really great news, it's about one school i want to go for the next 3 years. damn, my life is kinda perfect right now!

8 comments:

Minette said...

oh wow! fabulous! love your skirt and your tights! *_*

http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

itsJil said...

i like ur bra haha ;D

LILI*FARALDA*LOTTE said...

I LOVE your blog, following you ;]
xxx
INDIEBERRY

Sarah said...

nice bra! love your bracelets.

Sir Thomas AKA (Winters Reaper) said...

omg thats sexy!!!!


super like....

naomi said...

I had no idea estonia was so hard core.

emma said...

cute dress!

Anonymous said...

I hope, it's OK